Sunfeast Caker Promos
ABOUT THE CONTEST
- The Sunfeast Caker Contest (“the Contest”) is organized by ITC Limited (“ITC”).
- Participants participating or seeking to participate in the Contest shall individually be referred to as “Participant” and collectively as “Participants”.
- Participation in this Contest is purely voluntary.
- By participating in this Contest, each Participant is deemed to have accepted the complete terms and conditions of this Contest available on www.sunfeastcakerpromo.com/ (Contest website”) as well as the decisions of ITC which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Successfully entering the Contest and winning Prize is subject to all requirements set forth herein.
- The Contest shall be live from 00:00 hours on 14th Feb ,2022 and shall close on 28th Feb ,2022 at 23:59 hours (“Contest Period”). A day for the requirement of the Contest Period is 00:00 hours to 23:59 hours of a particular day.
- The Contest is subject to all applicable central, state and local laws and regulations.
- Purchase of pack is not required to participate in this Contest.
- The Contest is open only for Indian citizens who are currently residing in India. Participants below the age of 18 can participate only with the consent of their parent(s)/legal guardian.
- The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Contest: employees, contractors, directors and officers of ITC, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfilment, judging and promotion vendors involved in the administration, development, fulfilment and execution of this Contest (collectively, “Promotion Parties”) and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step”) of such persons.
STEPS TO PARTICIPATE
- To participate in the Contest, Participant should follow the following steps:
- Send the batch code through WhatsApp on 89711-89711Participants can also find the code on www.sunfeastcakerpromo.com/ without purchasing the pack.
- Participants would receive the xtraFlat 10% Discount up to Rs 500 on a min buy of Rs 999 on select styles on Myntra and would be required to answer “ I love Sunfeast Caker because”
- A Participant can submit multiple entries but will not be eligible to receive more than one Prize.
- Entries which are incomplete or not in the format specified in these Terms and Conditions will not be considered to be valid.
- By submitting an entry the Participant warrants and represents that it: (a) is the Participant’s original work, (b) has not been previously published, (c) has not won previous awards, (d) does not infringe upon the copyright, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity; (e) that the Participant has obtained permission from any other person whose name, likeness or image is used and (f) and that publication of the entry via various media including Web posting, will not infringe any third party rights. The Participant will indemnify and hold harmless ITC and the Promotion Parties from any claims to the contrary.
- By entering, the Participant acknowledges that ITC has no obligation to use or post any entry submitted by the Participant.
SELECTION OF WINNERS
- From all of the valid entries received during each day of the Contest Period, based on creativity, uniqueness, and originality of the entries, the best entry will be selected and awarded OnePlus Nord CE (“Prize”).
- Within 45 business days from the end of the Contest Period, the winners of the best entries (“Winners”) will be declared on https://sunfeastcakerpromo.com/
- The Winners will be contacted through WhatsApp or phone number as applicable by ITC for verification and delivery of Prize.
- The Participants and Winners may be asked to send their contact details and photos to ITC, as per the request of ITC.
- The Prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash or kind. In the event a Participant or a Winner does not accept the Prize in the time and manner stipulated, then the Prize will be deemed to be forfeited. Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. Any unused Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for other goods or services and cannot be exchanged for cash or kind. ITC reserves the right to modify the Prize to a prize of equivalent value.
- The image of the Prize depicted on the ads/posters/TVC’s/pack shots etc. are indicative only, and the actual Prize may vary from the pictures.
CONTACTING PARTICIPANTS AND WINNERS
- Details of the Winner will be sought through WhatsApp or phone number, as applicable, and an attempt will be made to reach out to the Winner. Winners below the age of 18 shall be required to submit the consent from their parents/legal guardian.
- Winners will be required to share their contact details as requested by ITC in the manner provided by ITC.
- In the event a shortlisted Winner is unreachable on WhatsApp or the contact details they have provided, two (2) more attempts will be made to reach the Winner on that day and/or the next day. If even on the third attempt, the Winner does not revert, or is unreachable, the Winner’s participation in the Contest comes to an end. Their entry stands cancelled, and they become ineligible to receive the Prize as the case may be. In case of such Winners, the Prize shall be provided to the Participant with the next best entry.
- In the event there is no response or incorrect details received from the Winner, ITC shall not be held responsible for non-delivery of the Prize.
- The Prize will be given to the Winner after completion of such audit and verification process as deemed fit by ITC.
- ITC reserves the right to withhold Prize in the event of submission of false, incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information and/or in the event of fraudulent practices like website or mobile system hacking, etc.
- By sharing their personal information with ITC and/or Promotion Parties, the Participants consent to collection, storing, processing and use of personal information i.e. name, address, mobile phone number by ITC and/or Promotion Parties, its affiliates, associates, agents, contractors and other third parties. Personal information given by the Participants shall be used to deliver Gifts and/or Prizes and for promotional activities by ITC and/or Promotion Parties, its affiliates, associates, agents, contractors. The personal information is being collected by Big City Promotions located at Mitra Towers, 4th, 10/4, Kasturba Rd, Ashok Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka -560001 and shall be retained by Big City Promotions located at Mitra Towers, 4th, 10/4, Kasturba Rd, Ashok Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka -560001.
- The Participants have an option of not providing the personal information as required under this Campaign. The Participants also have an option to withdraw their consent in relation to usage of personal information during the Term of the Campaign. In such cases, the Entry of the Participant shall not be considered and Participant shall not be eligible for the Prize. The Participants may reach out to email@example.com for such withdrawals.
- By participating in this Campaign, the Participants acknowledge and consent to transfer and/or disclosure of their personal information by ITC and/or Promotion Party to any third-party for providing services in relation to this Campaign
- By availing the Prize and/or taking part in the Contest, all Participants agree that ITC shall be at liberty to use Participant’s name and/or photo and/or video that may appear in any advertisements / promotions/media coverage or publicity in any form which exists today or will be known anytime in the future, without any consideration to the Participant or Winner. No fees or other sums are to be paid to the Participants or Winners on account of taking part in the aforementioned advertisements / promotions.
- ITC reserves the sole and absolute right to terminate, modify or extend this Contest, at its absolute discretion without notice and without any liability, without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- ITC or the Promotion Parties shall not be liable for any loss due to delay or destruction or damage of or inability to provide the Prizes due to Act of God, Governmental actions, riots, loss/damage/delay due to courier services and other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation, or damages, for any such loss, delay or damage.
- ITC, its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, or assigns are not liable and do not have obligation with respect to (i) notifications, communications or materials sent by a Participant that are lost, late, misdirected, garbled, inaccurate, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, damaged or otherwise not received by ITC, in whole or in part, due to computer, post office or technical error of any kind, (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties, (iii) power-related or weather-related events of any kind, and/or to any event not under ITC direct control, (iv) entries or other communications from customers that contain inaccurate information or do not comply with these rules, (v) errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmissions, theft, destruction, unauthorized access or alterations by Participants or third parties, (vi) If the Participant has registered himself to the DND of the telecom provider/ the Participant has registered with National Do Not Call Registry/ Participant has specifically requested for not receiving messages for the specific Contest (vii) any damages or losses of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any Prize. ITC, in their sole discretion, reserve the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or otherwise violating these rules. ITC further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify this Contest if this Contest cannot be completed as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
- No liability or responsibility is assumed by ITC or the Promotion Parties resulting from Participant's participation in or attempt to participate in the Contest or ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with the Contest. No responsibility or liability is assumed by ITC for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Contest: Hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic or Internet connectivity or other online or network communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet providers, servers, hosts or other providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any online transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted transmissions; inaccessibility of the Web Site in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or Web Site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Contest, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, or worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Contest, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an email account used in connection with the Contest. ITC is not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of prizes or these Terms and Conditions, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the website. ITC is not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user's or any other person's computer equipment resulting from participation in the Contest. All Entries become the sole property of ITC, and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- ITC shall under no circumstances be liable, whether jointly or severally, for any loss or damage suffered or sustained (including but not limited to consequential loss), including for personal injury or property damage suffered or sustained or any costs incurred, as a result of acceptance of any Prize.
- Any incidental charges, including statutory levies, are to be borne by the Participant.
- ITC does not give any warranty with respect to the merchant ability of the products offered as Prizes.
- The Contest shall be adjudged by ITC and the decision of ITC will be final and binding with regard to any dispute arising out of this activity.
- This Contest is offered only in India and all disputes relating to this Contest shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Bengaluru only.
- Further all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the Participants and/or ITC and/or Partners of this Contest, shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India.